Skip to product information
1 of 3


BIOFITEA Senna Leaves Senna Pods - 30 Teabags

BIOFITEA Senna Leaves Senna Pods - 30 Teabags

Regular price $15.75 AUD
Regular price Sale price $15.75 AUD
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

BIOFITEA Senna Leaves Senna Pods - 30 Teabags

Biofit Tea is made from first class Senna herb carefully processed to comply with the meticulous international standards of herbal tea preparation.

It reduces weight by flushing out the unwanted fats and toxins from the body.

Each tea bag contains 75% Senna Leaves and 25% Senna Pods.

- No chemical solution added
- Regular consumption promotes not only a slimmer and sexy figure but also a healthy digestive system.
- For best result, drink Biofit tea before bedtime


Please Read Before Making A Purchase

CAUTION: Read labels, directions, ingredients and warnings before use. Consult your physician or qualified health care professional before undertaking or purchasing a new health care or skin care regimen. Individual results may vary.

For ingredient list and allergen information as required, please request through contact below, if not available in the product description.

Shipping Policy

Need Help?

If you need any assistance or wish to request ingredient list, we'd love to hear from you.

Help & Contact Us

View full details

Customer Reviews

Based on 9 reviews
Happy client

I love it

Gretchen Quider

BIOFITEA Senna Leaves Senna Pods - 30 Teabags

Ronavel Clawson

BIOFITEA Herbal Tea Senna Leaves Senna Pods - 30 Teabags

Michael Searles
Fast Delivery!

We already knew the benefits of BioFit Tea from buying it when in Philippines. Back home in Australia and this was our first time purchasing from Love Rys - and to be honest we were unsure if it was a legit online seller. Our doubts were quickly erased by the fast delivery of product, and excellent communication throughout. Thank you Love Rys Australia.

Elyssa May Alegria

this tea is very effective

  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    Worth the wait! thank you so much!! Can’t wait to try it! Will order po uli.

    Hornby, NZ

  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    Affordable! No need to spend so much $$$! Thank you for very easy transaction sis and for freebies.


    Victoria, AUS

  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    Thank you Rys for being so nice and patient with all my queries. I recommend Love Rys AU 100%.

    Victoria, AUS

  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    Great experience shopping from Love Rys! Quick transaction process, and quick delivery pa. She offers such pretty pieces at great deals. Looking forward to shopping here again!

    North Territory, AUS

  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    Recommended to my others friends and they bought from her as well. Parcel arrived on time with some lovely freebies as well included. Seller very accommodating and friendly. Highly recommended to everyone.

    South Australia, AUS

  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    Highly recommend! Love all your products, I'm so happy to find your store. Seller is so lovely, thank you for smooth transaction. Cheers to more add to cart soon.

    Tasmania, AUS

1 of 6